Check your Android phone's display refresh rate with Refresh Rate Checker
- Refresh Rate Checker has been created in the need of developing another Android application (S20 Advanced Menu).Implementing the switcher for refresh rate needed another app that could confirm if the refresh rate really changed and if the value is correct.
- Many are now interested in seeing their phone’s refresh rate as this is a new trend.Newer phones come with a higher refresh rate value than 60.Also,some of the smartphones like Samsung Galaxy S20 or Note 20 can change their refresh rate simply but switching it in their settings app.
- This can be also used as a developing tool (the reason it was created).I’d be glad to help other developers that research and create Android display-related-tools.
- It is very lightweight (around 700 KBs as we always try to deliver the smallest size with full functionality),it only does what it is supposed to do.
- No malicious code implemented.
- Open source!Yes,the project can be found on Github.
- No trackers or any other anti-privacy features.We do not care about your personal information or location as many other big companies or even smaller one do.
- It contains a banner ad,it doesn’t affect user experience and no other forced ads implemented.
- If you liked the app,there is a gift button in app.By pressing it you will see a short ad.That would really help us! Don’t forget to leave a positive review and a 5-star rating.Hope you will check out more apps created by TheViciousGames.Always secure and lightweight!
- Android 8.0+
- Any CPU and model
- Display Refresh Rate
- Download the app from the link above
- Open it
- Your refresh rate will be displayed