S20 Advanced Lockscreen will switch to 48hz
- If you’re using Always on Display or any other clock widget while your S20’s screen is off then you won’t have to worry about battery anymore!
- S20 Advanced Lockscreen will change your display’s refresh rate to 48hz while screen is black or at least partially black (not while locked but while it is off).
- The app is free,created especially for XDA Forum Members.
- Opensource,can be found on Github.
- Only essential code implemented,not bloated,no trackers,etc.
- Leave a 5 star review if you liked it!
- Android 10+
- Rooted Samsung Galaxy S20 (any version)
- 48hz while screen is off.
1.Enable by pressing “ON”