Here's how you can enable the hidden 160hz mode on your ROG Phone 3
- As you may already know,Asus ROG Phone 3 is a very powerful Android smartphone,made especially for gaming on it.It comes with a maximum of 144Hz refresh rate for a smooth experience while playing your favourite games like PUBG,Fornite,Call Of Duty and other great games.
- It’s packed with a Snapdragon 865+,maximum 16GB of Ram and a huge battery of 6000 mAh.
- Let’s get to what you came here for,160Hz.
- What you will have to do:
- Install ADB on your machine and run it in terminal or “cmd” as you may know it.
- Plug your ROG Phone to your PC
- Enable “ADB Debugging” on your phone
- In the ADB window,write ADB devices to check if your phone has been connected correctly
- If yes,then write “adb shell setprop debug.vendor.asus.fps.eng 1”
- Press enter and then reboot
- Once the phone booted go to Settings->Display->Refresh Rate and switch to 160Hz
If you wish to revert
- Open ADB command prompt
- Write “adb shell setprop debug.vendor.asus.fps.eng 0”
- Go to Settings->Display->Refresh Rate->switch to anything you want