- Microsoft doesn’t really give us the best experience performance-wise but it is understandable,Windows has to run right on every computer so maximum compatibility is needed.RevisionOS takes care of this problem,they tweak Windows targeting maximum performance but sometimes that is still not enough.By tweaking further you can get even more of a boost in terms of gaming experience.Follow the guide below,good luck,you might learn something new!
What will you achieve with this guide?
- Maximum Smoothness
- Maximum FPS
- Lower Latency
Who is this guide for?
- Nvidia GPU users only (at the moment)
- People who desire a great singleplayer (or even multiplayer) experience
- People who can sacrifice quality for performance
- Disable Fullscreen Optimizations
- Lower your game’s resolution
- Use Nvidia’s Sharpening
- Use RivaTuner’s Scanline Sync
- Use V-Sync,G-Sync
- Cap your FPS to an achievable value
- Set your game’s priority to HIGH
- This is guide is pretty aggresive and may break some things like developing tools,virtual machines and other similar things.
- Your best approach is a dual boot.
- Windows 10
- You will need to download some files to tweak your OS. Open the link below.
- These are the files you will download:… (Needs to be reworked)